Only 1 or 2 months to go for spring wedding planning!
Getting married in April, May, or June? It’s time to consult the bridal check list. It is recommended that you check these off your list, 1 to 2 months before the big day. Have you:
- had your bridal gown fitted yet?
- finalized the ceremony readings, songs, and performers?
- ordered the drinks not being handled by the caterer?
- begun writing your vows?
- begun writing thank you cards for the shower, early gifts?
- updated your registry?
- found out where you get your marriage license?
- prepared a photo and video shot list?
- scheduled the bridesmaids’ luncheon, and bought them gifts?
- considered liability insurance for the reception location?
Let’s get this order started for you today, and if you need ideas, we can help with that too!
Send Me My Free Samples of Hima, Anshi, and Mai
PS: Check out this really awesome check list – no matter where you are in your planning: